MONTHLY CONSULTING RETAINER
Sometimes managing your HSE program can be easy, sometimes it can be difficult, other times it is almost downright impossible. Especially if Safety is not your only job.
This is where we can help
Complete Safety offers an array of consulting services that range from "single" Use one time help on a project, all the way to weekly visits and full-scale management of your system.
We are here to help you the best way we can, for the best price, on your schedule.
We manage many client's HSE systems, serving as a consultant who manages and advises the company of related HSE concerns, ensures compliance where asked and maintains industry databases and training.
Our typical monthly services consist of the following for our clients.
- Designated number of consultant visits per month
- Quarterly Inspection of Facility/work areas
- Conduct/Provide Topics for a monthly/weekly safety meeting
- Inspect condition of tools, equipment, electrical, mechanical devices, etc.
- Inspect PPE and ensure employees are trained in use of
- Review OSHA Logs
- Review Training Records
- Review New Customer or new Government Regulations
- Schedule Training and/or conduct training (enrollment fees are extra)
- Assist with Customer/Regulatory Audits (additional day rate may be required)
- Review Accidents/Incidents/Near Misses which occur and make recommendations
- Review daily HSE meetings and JSA's for completeness and relevance
- Assist in overall management of HSE Management System as well as maintain ISNetworld, PEC, Aveda, Browse, or any other industry database requirements.
- Make necessary recommendations concerning HSE related issues to management for execution
- Other assistance requested by customer within the scope of this proposal (HSE related)
Our consulting department is here for you, we care and we prove it.
We will not nickel and dime you with extra consulting charges. We believe that in addition to providing a service to you we also need to provide you with value. We consistently go beyond our consulting agreement to help and we don't look at it as a way to charge you extra. We will surprise you at the level of service and expertise you get for the inexpensive price you pay.
Call us, you will not regret it.